GEWA music GmbH
Oelsnitzer Straße 58
Telefon: 037423 / 778-0
Telefax: 037423 / 778-9101
CEO/President: Hans-Peter Messner
Responsible for editorial contents: Hans-Peter Messner
Amtsgericht Chemnitz: HRB 24484
VAT ID Number: DE-128360297
GEWA is continuously taking great care to update the contents of this website and to keep it accurate. No guarantee can be given about the illustration and exactness of the contents. GEWA explicitly excludes any liability for damages that occur through direct or indirect use of this website. This exclusion of responsibility for damages is not valid if gross negligence or wilful acts led to the damage.
Webdesign and technical implementation:
GEWA music GmbH
Oelsnitzer Straße 58
References to links on this site
GEWA expressly states herewith that GEWA has absolutely no influence on the production or contents of sites and sub-sites that are placed on the GEWA site by means of a link. This reference is valid for all links placed on this website and for all sites and their sub-sites to which these links may lead.
References to brand marks, word marks or pictures
Brand marks and trademarks, word marks and all pictures are the property of the brand mark holders and or GEWA. These are not specially indicated on the GEWA site. The non listing or explicit identification does not mean that this is a freely useable name in the sense of the brand law.
Copyright 2016 by GEWA music GmbH, 08626 Adorf. All rights reserved. All content of this website is protected by copyright, all rights are with GEWA music GmbH and or its suppliers. A utilization outside the copyright law is only possible with the written authorisation of GEWA music GmbH.
We do not participate in customer dispute settlement procedures.
General Terms & Conditions for GEWA Drumcircles workshops/courses
The following provisions regulate participation in courses, workshops and training (in the following event) of GEWA Music GmbH, GEWA Drumcircles Division (hereinafter referred to as GEWA).
2. Enrolment, Cancellation, In case of illness
1. Enrolment will be made in person, by telephone or by email
2. After enrolment has been completed, an invoice will be sent for the full workshop fee. This is confirmation of enrolment. The invoice must be paid within 30 calendar days. After payment has been received, participation is secured and both sides are contractually bound.
3. In the event of non-occurrence of the event due to illness, an insufficient number of participants, or other reasons, the fee will be promptly reimbursed. There is no entitlement to further refunds or liability for other damages or costs. There is no claim for compensation.
4. If the customer is unable to attend due to illness, 90% of the fee will be reimbursed. A medical certificate must be provided no later than on the morning of the first day of the event.
5. Should the customer not be able to participate for other reasons, a written cancellation is necessary (by email or postal address, see below). The fee will then be reimbursed as follows:
- Cancellation up to 60 calendar days prior to the start of the event: 90%
- Cancellation up to 30 calendar days prior to the start of the event: 50%
- Cancellation from 29 to 8 calendar days prior to the start of the event: 25%
- Cancellation from 7 calendar days prior to the event, being absent or termination of event participation: 0%
6. The transfer to a substitute participant is possible at any time, provided that it is communicated to us in writing and that all data of the substitute participant is included.
1. GEWA assumes no liability for personal injury, property damage or loss.
2. GEWA assumes no responsibility for the arrangement or quality of accommodation. The participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
4 Final provisions
1. Deviating from agreements requires a written form (for example, individual terms of individual workshops). Spoken secondary agreements are only effective by GEWA’s authorised employees, primarily the seminar leader.
2. If individual terms of these General Terms and Conditions of Business are ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. In this case, the parties shall jointly provide a valid replacement to the ineffective regulation.
3. The Court of jurisdiction is 08626 Adorf.
Any binding correspondence should be sent to one of the following addresses:
Postal address: GEWA music GmbH, Oelsnitzer Str. 58, 08626 Adorf, Germany
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Adorf, July 1, 2019